суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DEVHOOK PSP 6.60

Everything was great up to the PSPIdent, where it said "the data is corrupt. For a while now, I've been on 5. I would just go to 6. Log in or Sign up. So you can now follow this guide if you happen to have updated. If you ever power your PSP off simply run this application again to enable custom firmware. Esta ultima version, os la acerca. devhook psp 6.60

Uploader: Mausar
Date Added: 18 March 2018
File Size: 44.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98873
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If you can not permanently flash custom firmware: Sinon, je peux installer le CFW 6. It was written with older compatibility in mind. This can be switched to 1. The best of both worlds I think you will agree I want some Emulators: Jun 1, Messages: I'll try this later when i get a chance.

Something to note is that you can only permanently install this firmware on a PSP or a PSP that is not an 88 v3 version. I find that vevhook macro. January 28, at When custom firmware is on your PSP you can use emulators, homebrew applications and even backup your games to the memory stick.

I've tried devhook and umd umululator as well. Add Thread to del.

So you can now follow this guide if you happen to have updated to 6. But with the release of the English patch for FF Type-0, its led me to want to upgrade to 6.

devhook 6.60

You will be able to play any game released to date on either 6. If you can permanently flash custom firmware read on, if not go to 5.

Items 1 - 10 of All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Download devhook for psp. Such as Xlink Kai Evolution.

devhook - nysyzutytyd

For games to work get 6. Originally Posted by RandQalan. I've updated my system to Sony's highest current FW which apparently is 6. Can I delete the files from memory stick? PSP hack for 6.

devhook psp 6.60

I have a PSP that has custom firmware installed from a few years back. I don't really understand whats going on, as i followed all of the steps perfectly. And, I just switch a few things around in the plug-ins menu to be able to use my actual UMDs, versus my other stuff.

Even using the archive. I imagine that is been loaded at edvhook guess.

PSP: Installing Devhook v on a PSP with v firmware

Jimmy Selix is an early adopter that loves to be one of the first on the block to have the latest and greatest in technology and gadgets. Maybe you have a plugin that is configured to auto start an application? Even if you do not plan on using 2. Log in or Sign up. Problem number two is actually creating the jig battery. 6.600

devhook psp 6.60

Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий