пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

SHADOWHEART LAURA KINSALE DOWNLOAD

Shadowheart was not an exception to this, and I wouldn't recommend it for those who enjoy a fluffier romance. Allegretto is a complicated character and I love my dark, twisted, tortured and complicated heroes. I have never read another book like it. Feb 26, Jill rated it it was amazing Shelves: The blue lit and cold marble Raven is not the one we love. His interpretation of Elena works very well, too, with her progression from girlhood to maturity being marked by subtle changes of tone and a growing confidence in her speech. shadowheart laura kinsale

Uploader: Faur
Date Added: 5 November 2006
File Size: 36.28 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 85194
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





To view it, click here.

SHADOWHEART

I think Flowers From the Storm is my favorite. I should have read them in order! There were parts that I did like but many that I struggled through. Her achievement in making the listener care about a man without conscience, without heart, and, given his status as an ex-communicate, without a soul, is nothing sort of masterly.

It's a little too typical. Three days later, dazed and awed, I was re-reading like there was no tomorrow.

I haven't read the condensed version at syadowheart end but I assumed that the condensed versions were the same books but with more modern Although I'm giving Shadowheart the same rating as For My Lady's HeartI much preferred it. Allegreto is such an odd name for that man. Franco Pietro seems willing to bury the hatchet but Allegretto is not - until circumstances force him to work with his enemy in order to prevent disaster.

Your characters in this book have intrigued me, and now I must read the book that precedes this one.

shadowheart laura kinsale

Laura Kinsale's books are always interesting. Sometimes love in romances can feel a little too sickly sweet - too good to be true - and I just stop believing. I was kinsake when it was over. However, kudos to Kinsale for creating a character so compelling to make me care!

Desert Isle Keeper

shadowheadt In one part of the book Allegretto is talking about Elena and says this You get no sense of Allegretto other than through Elena's eyes, no insight into his character through his POV. Yet both characters engaged in pagan practices and never seemed to have any qualms about it. I guess writing is like many types of sports and performances—it should look easy. I would have appreciated a little more balance in the distribution of POV, so that I might have felt less distant from him.

Many times they do seem tacked on to books, but sometimes I am thinking the first two pages in G. Nov 24, Inkspeckle rated it it was amazing. The setting to this story is lush, beautiful and completely unique.

It was just a reminder to me that love comes in all forms and shapes. She does that and then some.

Shadowheart by Laura Kinsale - All About Romance

Nov 29, Ruth rated it it was amazing. As for her, the dominatrix, sex maniac persona was barf.

This was not quite as good as the reviews led me to believe. The depth of the characters, their struggle with themselves and ahadowheart others around them, their growth, is deep and beautiful. Thanks for telling us about the problem. My favorite part of the journey was near Monteverde when all Allegreto and Elena could do was wait, using the time for games and for getting to know each other, for one to say I love youand the other to reply Kill me.

Make of that what you will.

Shadowheart (Medieval Hearts, book 2) by Laura Kinsale

I think the reason Allegreto resonates so deeply with me is because he does these cold, heartless things, and yet you know that underneath he has these intense feelings and an almost feral understanding of love. I also found it difficult to reconcile the seventeen-year-old Elena who becomes alarmed at the over-enthusiastic kisses of the man she wants to marry with the seventeen-year-old Elena who finds shadiwheart likes to hurt her lover during sex and is comfortable enough with that to suggest role-play in the bedroom that involves her tying him up and slapping him with a ahadowheart belt.

shadowheart laura kinsale

This is the 2nd Laura Kinsale book I've read and I didn't care for either.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий